segunda-feira, 27 de outubro de 2008

Unforgettable, but let nobody say unrepeatable!

I have a midterm tomorrow, but quite honestly have had enough of study... ready or not, here I come! All of the suddenly I felt like writing a post...

It was more or less one year ago, that I've made my second appearance (and best until today!) in Porto's Marathon. It was the fourth edition. This year I was unable to participate, but would like to congratulate "il Príncipe" for his participation. Congrats, lad!


The completion of such an enterprise, makes you feel strong. Perhaps stronger than you actually are. Which is a good thing... when challenge lies ahead.

PS- a few colleagues were shooting around in Arkansas University... Sometimes I wonder if this will ever happen at UCSD. Just kidding, this is a safe place!

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

...sem comentários meu caro presidente! :) Um forte abraço...

Ass.: 003

Anónimo disse...

"il Principe", ahahaha, mt bom:) zé 4h e 14m grd registoo!!!
Grande Abraço ao Zé que faz falta

Unknown disse...

entao como correu o exame?!?!

Anónimo disse...

Compra uma mota!