quinta-feira, 25 de junho de 2009

Milestone 250

Just reached a nice round number in my practice runs: 250 km and counting only since early this year. Actually, this was in even less than 6 months, because my first log dates back to the end of January!
Thanks to my brother Alexandre, that gave me a Nike+ accessory for my iPod last Christmas, everything is properly logged so that I can brag about it :)


Last minute news: just stop by the mailbox, and Arnold has finally decided to send me my definitive California driver's license. Thanks Terminator!! Now I don't need to carry around my passport whenever I want to drink a simple beer! You can't imagine the ordeal that was to have this done. Folks at DMV are somewhat complicated and disorganized. I was waiting for it since end April. I'm thinking about suing them...
...this "American way of life" is starting to get to me!

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Parabéns atrasados, Anabela!

Rui disse...

Hey Forrest Gump!!!
I think you would like to participate on this:
http://www.fishermansfriend.de/strongmanrun_eng/

Já fiz o pré-registo para 2010 e fica aqui o convite para uma visita à Alemanha :)

Unknown disse...

SACA JA MUITO DINHEIRO!!!!
Pede ao Arnold uns milhões!!! Justificas pelas cervejas que nao bebeste!

Abraço