terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2009

a present for myself :-)

Things are a bit crazy in the past couple of days... Haven't had the time to sit down and write about my life. I'm (still) dealing with the federal tax return, my auto insurance (should be done by now), all together I now have my permanent spot at UCSD. Not that it matters too much to someone that doesn't know the facilities but it's in Engineering building I on the 5th floor. It's a nice sunny place with a good view over the campus.

Regarding my digital camera. This is the one I'm currently in love with (Canon IXUS 100 IS as it is known in Europe or Powershot SD 780 IS ELPH in North America):


What do you think? It's nothing fancy in what concerns features... but it's so small and handy. I really love it. If anyone has any insight on the subject that they would like to share, I would be more than grateful to hear an expert's opinion before committing. This will be my birthday present to myself. So the decision should be made soon.
It comes in gold, silver, black or red. Red or gold are more or less ruled out... I'm tending towards silver at the moment.

Oh ... the price? The cheapest I found so far was at the bookstore: 264 USD.

PS- actually this would be my second present, since the first one arrived yesterday with a fearless and exuberant display of football at old trafford. What ever the outcome of this heat might turnout... that was a hell of a game. Well done lads! FCP4ever

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Zé, mais uma vez tinha dois bilhetes. Um era para ti. Old Traford em silêncio é lindo!
Memorável transferta!

Abraços

JMM

Bitó disse...

Camarada, dois comentários:
1 - em relação à máquina eu tenho uma versão mais antiga (http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canonsd700is/). Posso-te dizer que as fotos ficam mto boas, mesmo as que tiramos aos miudos a correr :-). Antes dessa tinha uma pentax que fui obrigado a trocar pois as fotos eram nitidamente mto piores do que as que tiro com a Canon. Por isso o meu comentário em relação à máquina Canon, é que uma boa escolha;
2 - infelizmente para mim é preciso estar a ver um jogo do teu clube para ver um grande jogo de bola de uma equipa portuguesa. Foi sim senhora um grande jogo do FCP! Ao menos temos uma equipa que joga à bola, já que a minha equipa nem a jogar contra uns tipos que já não treinam há uma porrada de dias consegue mostrar um jogo de jeito ehehehhe!


Abraço


Abraço

Anónimo disse...

Zé! No comments about the match! Shame on you!!!!