terça-feira, 24 de março de 2009

Springbreak

is finally here! Uff... what a relief. The finals went alright and my research project turned out ok as well. So I'm happy! This week I finally have some time to handle a number of pending issues: driver's license (although as a foreign national, I don't think it's mandatory for me to have it), social security number, and browsing craigslist for a decent used car, among other minor tasks.

Yes, the car does come in first on my priority list. The digital camera will have to wait, and so will you to see some day-to-day photos in this blog. Sorry :(
You might find it funny for me to compare a car buy to a camera buy, but in fact you can find cars as low as $1000 (USD). This is not exactly the kind of car that I'm looking for though... I was aiming to an all-american car, one of those big bath tubs that do 30L/100km (gas is quite cheap around here), but unfortunately those are not reliable so I'm leaning towards a japanese car. We'll see how this turns out!

Got to go, but here's a link for a nice local band: the soft pack

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Aqui vai uma sugestão... tb são da mesma costa onde andas:
http://www.myspace.com/theairbornetoxicevent
Abraço

Luís disse...

Não sei quanto gasta aos 100Km, mas a minha sugestão é esta: http://wwww23.pontiac.com//g8-2009/?evar3=g8bestbuy

Abraço,

Luís