terça-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2009

January the 20th

Earlier today, precisely ever since noon according to the 20th amendment of the US constitution, is day one for the new administration. In good old american way this calls for a celebration! Speeches, prayers, parades, balls and parties spread across the nation to welcome the 44th president. IMHO, all this buoyancy will soon be over... let's wait and see.

I'll remember this day, as the day I finally installed cable tv in the apartment. After a few setbacks, it all came to a good end. Needless to say that, pretty much every channel was broadcasting some presidential event.

Yet time to congratulate my cousin Alexandre whose birthday we celebrate today! After all this is your first birthday while married. I heard a big celebration was being prepared. It's a shame I'm unable to attend... All the best!

1 comentário:

Unknown disse...

Parabens Alexandre!!!!