quarta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2009

I'm back!

After three weeks filled with emotions near those that are close to me, I'm back to San Diego. By the way, thank you all for the warm welcome. I loved it, and I'm only sorry that I was unable to spend more time with each and everyone of you!

I'm just about to go to Ikea to buy a couple of things. Namely: a desk (incredible how I was able to do a whole quarter without one of those!), a chair and a chest drawer. I have more things to sore right now. Brought more 20kg of cloth (with a couple of bottles of Port wine) and around 15 kg of scuba diving equipment. This was lost for a few hours in Washington, but it eventually found it's way home.

PS- the weather is so much better here. Porto was so cold and rainy, here it looks like we're in Spring. Let's see if it holds...

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Sortudo......
Aqui tá um frio de morrer... mesmo bom para dar um mergulhito!!!!!

Vai dando noticias dos teus mergulhos no pacífico.

Abraço Grande

Anónimo disse...

We still waiting for news...

JMM