segunda-feira, 9 de novembro de 2009

full speed ahead!

As a student I was always the kind of guy that prepared ahead for trouble to come. This was my way of being, but I also wanted to avoid those stressful nights before the exams. Here at UCSD, however, I have been forced to do both :) Not only I need to prepare the course material at an early stage, but I'm also bound to study until the very last hour before the exam. There is really no other way to do it. At least one that works for me! And speaking of the devil, I have a midterm next Thursday!

Fortunately the courses I wanted to do are almost done. After the two I'm taking right now, I only expect to take one more in the Winter quarter. Unless my adviser suggests some more, I'm not thinking to take any other courses. Although I have to admit I've learned a lot just by taking courses, there is no doubt that, in the way they're taught, they tend to consume a lot of time...
Oh well, that's life! Or at least grad-life, and nobody said it was perfect.

8 comentários:

Cork tree disse...

Ó Zé,
Tens um erro na tua mensagem, falta-te uma letra em "grand life"!

:)

Grande abraço

Sobreiro

Anónimo disse...

I think "grad-life" means "life of those who are graduating". I believe there's no mistake.

Anónimo disse...

At "full speed" one runs from or to something, but to face exams I suggest you to take Ramming Speed... as Judah did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXh1tW16V-8

0005

Zé Maria disse...

actually "grad-life" means "life of those who graduated and were stupid enough to go back to the University", but I got the joke mr. Cork Tree.
Although I have to tell you, there is nothing grand in my life right now... except maybe trouble... grand-trouble :)

Anónimo disse...

Nem o narinho?

jmm

Anónimo disse...

Narizinho, dizia.

Pedro Meira disse...

Josehp good luck!!!strong mentality my dear, like josehp mary pedroto always said"bambora carago!!!" Estuda zezinho, é para isso que te pago...big hug

MGF disse...

Mô querido,

Só para deixar grande abraço!

Haroldo